Bungee Bridge Address
Use this address for Googling or to find us using your car's GPS:NE Healy Rd. and NE Belvins Rd.
Amboy, WA 98601
Directions to Bungee Bridge from Portland
Approximate drive time: 1 Hours
Here is how you get there....
(1) Follow I-205 North cross the Columbia River into Washington.
(2) Take exit #30B (Hwy 500 East). Then immediately head north on Hwy 503 toward Battleground, WA. (Do not turn into Battleground)
(3) Continue north past Battleground for 12 miles to Amboy.
(4) As you drive through Amboy you will see a State of Washington Hwy sign next to the school, the sign reads Cougar North 503.
(5) Follow the 503 Highway signs. Approximately 4 miles from the sign in Amboy you will come to a Gas Station (Chelatchie Prairie Store & Gas).
(6) Turn right at the Chelatchie Prairie Store (Gas Station) onto Healy Rd.
(7) Follow Healy Rd. toward Tum Tum Mt for approximately 2.2 to 2.3 miles. Please do not go into the rock pit that is off of Healy Rd.
(8) At the base of Tum Tum Mt. (Clear-cut pyramid shaped butte on your right). Look for a post on the left-hand side of the road topped with a red highway cone. (BUNGEE is written on the post and on the gate).
(9) Behind the post you will see our big black gate, our bridge is 1/4 mile down the road from the gate. The right side of gate will be unlocked during our jumps.
(10) Park your vehicle in the Bungee Parking lot to the right of the gate. You will have about a five minute walk down the private road to the bungee bridge.
*Please remember we do not have a credit card terminal at the bungee bridge.
|BUNGEE.COM - PO Box 121 - FAIRVIEW, OREGON 97024 USA - PHONE: (503) 520-0303|